|Author||L&L R&D Team|
The strength of glass: innovative version with glass trim (from 12 mm to 16 mm thick, vitrified and serigraphed), maximum resistance to external impacts and suitable for installation in salt water.
Lighting takes centre stage: glass trim integrates with the underwater surface so the device practically disappears,
focusing attention on the lighting.
Light and its shades of cyan:
- mixture of green and blue LED colours to obtain the various tones of cyan: from turquoise to aquamarine
- white light 2700K, 3000K, 4000K
Different types of underwater applications: resistance to the highly corrosive substances present in water: chlorine (swimming pools), sulphur (spas), and sodium chloride and other salts (sea).
- Body in technopolymer: excellent heat dissipation and guaranteed protection from moisture and from the highly corrosive substances found in water
- Trim in vitrified, serigraphed glass or in electropolished, passivated AISI 316L stainless steel
Recessed version: available sealing trim for installation in swimming pools with liner.
- Extra-clear, tempered, transparent, high- transmittance glass, up to 16 mm thick
- Power: 9W, 20W, 30W
- Power supply: 24Vdc
- Optics: 22°, 34°, 62°, 31°x64°
- Ingress protection / resistance: IP68, IK10, permanent immersion up to 10 m