Disclosure pursuant to Article13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003
Please be informed that the Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003, concerning the Italian Personal Data Protection Code, provides protection for individuals and other parties with respect to processing personal data.
In accordance with this legislation, the data will be processed correctly, lawfully and transparently, and with the protection of your privacy and rights.
With reference to your data, pleased be informed that:
- the data will be processed for administrative purposes and in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfilment of the contractual, legal, accounting and fiscal obligations deriving from the same, as well as to ensure effective management of business relations.
- data are processed in written form and/or by means of magnetic, electronic or online media;
- the provision of data is compulsory for the requirements arising from legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them or to their subsequent processing may prevent our company from continuing such contractual relationships;
- on the other hand, failure to provide data that is not required by legal or contractual obligations will be assessed by us on a case-by-case basis and consequent decisions related to the importance of the data required with respect to the management of the commercial relationship;
- without prejudice to the communication and dissemination of data in the performance of legal obligations, the data may be disclosed to natural persons, our employees and/or associates identified by the company as those responsible for carrying out processing operations. They may also be disclosed in Italy and / or abroad to: banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments, leasing companies, commercial information companies, debt collection companies, professionals and consultants, companies operating in the transport sector, suppliers, EU and Extra-EU third party customers, any other organization, company or subject necessary for the realization of the corporate purpose;
- the data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship established and also subsequently for the accomplishment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes;
- with regard to this data, your Company / Company may exercise the rights provided for by Article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, by sending a specific written request by fax to the following number: Fax +39 0444 594304 or by email to the following address email@example.com;
- The data controller is L&L Luce&Light srl - Via della Tecnica, 42 - 36031 Povolaro di Dueville (VI) - Italy - Tel. +39 0444 360571.
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and to their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the rationale applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the data controller, data supervisors and the designated representative according to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may gain knowledge of them as designated representatives of the State, processing officers, or processors.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, amendment or, if they desire, integration of the data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points a) and b), and their content, have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in part or fully:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.