|Author||L&L Communication Team|
Akro wins the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2017, prestigious international award in the field of product design.
Producers and designers from 54 countries participated in this year’s competition, presenting their innovations in 47 different product categories, covering lighting, furniture, interior design, electronics, vehicles, sports and leisure equipment, and much more.
A jury of 39 experts selected the winners, choosing in each category the products that stood out in terms of design, quality of materials, functionality and sustainability.
Akro received the award in the category Lighting and Lamps, and will be on show in the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany, from July.
USP (Unique Selling Points)
- Optical ranges: 13°—32°, 16°—42°
- Zoom lens to manually adjust the beam
- Body with three sets of graduations to ensure precise positioning of light beam
- Wide range of filters and anti-glare accessories
- Mock-up cartridge to replace the filters to facilitate lighting trials on site
- Arm for pole mounting